Raspberry 'Cheesecake' Overnight Oats
When co-founder Chara created this recipe, she admitted it was all she ate for breakfast for 2 straight weeks (according to her Insta stories, we clocked 3 weeks but we figure she’s being modest).
Not only will you shake your head first bite continually asking ‘how the heck can this taste so good AND be healthy?!’, but you also won’t believe the nutritional benefits that come with the oats either.
A touch of apple cider vinegar offers a tart cheesecake-like taste that provides additional healthy gut bacteria. Healthy gut bacteria, in turn, supports digestion, the immune system, energy, and absorption of nutrients in your food. Pair that with a squeeze of lemon and vitamin C-rich raspberries, which naturally supports the natural production of collagen, and you're laughing all the way to your next event you red carpet beauty you!
Before we dish out the recipe, we have to admit, this recipe comes with a few warnings:
Those who eat it may experience:
- A boost in confidence - we’re here for it!
- Having to continuously answer the question ‘what have you changed recently?! You’re glowing!’ from friends, family and the odd outgoing passer-by
- Increased energy, improved digestion, and an ‘I can take on the world’ attitude
- More time to do you! Make this recipe in 5 minutes or less
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, here’s the recipe that allows you to have your cake and eat it too!
- 1 pouch of Raspberry Oat of the Ordinary Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of vanilla mylk of choice
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen raspberries or strawberries
- 1 dollop of coconut yogurt
- Mix oatmeal with liquid and berries in a jar or container and place on the lid
- Place oatmeal in the fridge and allow to sit overnight
- Come morning, top with coconut yogurt and additional berries
Did you make this recipe? A) We LOVE that for you! And B) tag us so we can shout you out!