· By Vanessa Nicola
Blueberries and Cream Overnight Oats Recipe
It’s 10:00 am, you’ve been going hard all morning without the slightest chance to have a moment to yourself. Finally, a gap in your schedule appears, you grab your Blueberries and Cream overnight oats.
Within the first bite, you are instantly transported to a heavenly scenario. Doves appear, the wind blows in your hair and who is that whispering that you’ve never looked so beautiful? Channing Tatum, is that you?
Yes, this recipe has that effect on people.
The best part, OK, maybe the second-best part, is that it takes a total of 3 minutes to prepare.
Sold? No need to respond. We know the answer.
- 1 pouch of single-serve Oat of the Ordinary Blueberry Cinnamon oatmeal ( ½ cup of the multi-serve pouch)
- 1 ¼ cup of unsweetened vanilla mylk of choice (we love oat mylk for obvious reasons).
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- Mix oatmeal with liquid and blueberries in a jar or container and place on the lid
- Place oatmeal in the fridge and allow to sit overnight
- Come morning, top with coconut yogurt and additional blueberries with the option to sprinkle with cinnamon
Tried this recipe? Tag @oatoftheordinary so we can repost and give you a virtual head nod!